Don't make love
A downloadable game
Assume the role of a praying mantis in a relationship. Constantly torn between their mutual love and the instinct to have sex – which could lead to the male mantis’s death – the couple are now on the verge of making a decision. Assume the role of either of the lovers, and try to keep their relationship in balance. Do your best to convey your feelings in a situation with no solution.
- Type your answers freely and watch the conversation unfold.
- A lively character that reacts to you in a meaningful way.
- Multiple endings and nonlinear playthroughs.
- Hand-drawn art style with a cinematic feel.
- Dynamic soundtrack that changes according to your partner’s mood.
Vote us on:
|Published||251 days ago|
|Release date||127 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Experimental, Hand-drawn, Interactive Fiction, meaningful-choices, Multiple Endings, Nonlinear, Romance, Story Rich, text-based|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Steam Greenlight, Homepage, Twitter, Facebook|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Showcase at Game Happens! 121 days ago